Los Santos RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos RolePlay

Welcome To Los Santos RolePlay Official Forum [[ 69.197.144.73:7777 ]]

HomeHome  Jack Moore [Application] Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack Moore [Application]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cesar
Los Surenos Leader and Server Moderator
Los Surenos Leader and Server Moderator
Cesar

Jack Moore [Application] Empty
PostSubject: Jack Moore [Application]   Jack Moore [Application] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:46 pm

RealName: Reilly.
IG Age: 23
IG Name (must be registred): Jack Moore
IG Level (minimum level 2): Level 1.
Why you want to be a admin: I want to be admin so I can help out the server and make sure no rule breakers can hurt or destroy the server. I want to make the server a peaceful place.
Why you think we will accept you: I think you'll accept me because I've been playing on this server for a week or so, and I've gotten to know the current admins somewhat well.
Give me a small story about you: I'm Reilly, I'm only 11 but I don't think that controls if I become admin or not, if my age effects your decision or not, that's up to you.
You will respect high admins and invite peoples: Obviously I will, because I already do.
Last Question , for what is command /ban id: The /ban command is used to ban people that have broken rules, hacked, all the rules and have disrespected the server. You use it by going /ban [The player's ID that you want to ban] [Then you put the reason in here]

Hopefully you'll accept me. Smile

Best regards,
Jack
Back to top Go down
Danny
Los Santos RolePlay Server Administrator
Los Santos RolePlay Server Administrator
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Jack Moore [Application]   Jack Moore [Application] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 pm

+1 From here hes good rp'er and he will do well as admin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Los Santos Police Department Chief and Server Owner
Los Santos Police Department Chief and Server Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Moore [Application]   Jack Moore [Application] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Jack wrote:
RealName: Reilly.
IG Age: 23
IG Name (must be registred): Jack Moore
IG Level (minimum level 2): Level 1.
Why you want to be a admin: I want to be admin so I can help out the server and make sure no rule breakers can hurt or destroy the server. I want to make the server a peaceful place.
Why you think we will accept you: I think you'll accept me because I've been playing on this server for a week or so, and I've gotten to know the current admins somewhat well.
Give me a small story about you: I'm Reilly, I'm only 11 but I don't think that controls if I become admin or not, if my age effects your decision or not, that's up to you.
You will respect high admins and invite peoples: Obviously I will, because I already do.
Last Question , for what is command /ban id: The /ban command is used to ban people that have broken rules, hacked, all the rules and have disrespected the server. You use it by going /ban [The player's ID that you want to ban] [Then you put the reason in here]

Hopefully you'll accept me. Smile

Best regards,
Jack
Accepted
Come in Server to test you..
Back to top Go down
http://lsrp.formyjob.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Moore [Application]   Jack Moore [Application] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Moore [Application]
Page 1 of 1