Los Santos RolePlay

Welcome To Los Santos RolePlay Official Forum [[ 69.197.144.73:7777 ]]

HomeHome  DONT PM US ABOUT UNBANNING YOU REDITED Empty  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DONT PM US ABOUT UNBANNING YOU REDITED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus_Wayne
Federal Bureau of Investigation And Server Co-Owner
Federal Bureau of Investigation And Server Co-Owner
Marcus_Wayne

DONT PM US ABOUT UNBANNING YOU REDITED Empty
PostSubject: DONT PM US ABOUT UNBANNING YOU REDITED   DONT PM US ABOUT UNBANNING YOU REDITED Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 am

The more you do it the more i will not look at your appeal simple,i hate having my inbox spammed daily with Look at my appeal.

When i look at appeals i do it in my own time,if your banned for breaking the rules you sure as hell wont PM me cause it will lower your chances drastically.Cause its rather annoying opening up hotmail and seeing on forum something like 4 new PM's.......

So end of story dont PM if you do it 2 times then your topic will be locked and you will be forced to wait a full week regardless of whether or not its a wrong ban.

-Marcus Wayne.

Even though i dont play im still board mod......and dont use the moderation button unless it is for a break of the rules, its not meant for a bump of appeal cause 1.spams my inbox and 2.its pretty much misuse of that function.
Back to top Go down
http://www.commandos.synthasite.com

DONT PM US ABOUT UNBANNING YOU REDITED
Page 1 of 1