Los Santos RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos RolePlay

Welcome To Los Santos RolePlay Official Forum [[ 69.197.144.73:7777 ]]

HomeHome  [Application] LSPD Application Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Application] LSPD Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mick

[Application] LSPD Application Empty
PostSubject: [Application] LSPD Application   [Application] LSPD Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:12 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-------------------------------------------
.:: IN-CHARACTER QUESTIONS ::.

1. In-character name :: (Michael) Mick Molloy
2. In-character age :: 24
3. In-character story :: ((Please excuse the length, this is just one of the RP stories I have written, and quite frankly the only one I could find for the use with Mick))

February 16th, 2002
Walking steadily through the shack, the floor boards began to shrill. The footsteps of heavy leather boots were heard from the other room where three, Italian men were waiting impatiently for the renowned Michael ‘Mick’ Molloy. The room was dull, barely lit, as the winter sun crept in through the cracks in the wall.

"When is the joker going to arrive?" One says to another.

"When he gets the call saying that his life is on the line."

When the door suddenly burst open from a forceful kick, a tall, buff figure arose from the darkness of the hallway. A young 23 year-old male approached from the doorway, greeting the three males who stood within the room. Faces covered by darkness, the late-arriving man sat, facing the three others, one sitting, and the other two standing behind with pistols in hand.

The dust could be seen in the light given from the old, rickety lamp, poorly lighting the room. A Cuban cigar was lit, followed by a drag and a puff of smoke filling the room.

“Mick” said the over-weighted Italian male, greeting the late figure with a smirk as he took another drag from his cigar.

Mick replied with a nod.

“About time you arrived ‘ey ya’ joker.”

Followed by a hand signal, the other two males strafed outside the room, followed by a loud shut from the door.

“Now, you know why ya’ here don’t ya’, Mick?”

Mick, once again, replied with a nod.

“Man of many words ‘ey. Well, your father payed us a visit recently,” said the over-weighted Italian male. “… wasn’t all that keen on you turnin’ up here”.

“You should know perfectly why” Mick replied.

“Oh? He finally says something then?” followed by a smart ass comment.

Ignored by Mick, he puts out his cigar, and tosses it onto the floor. Pushing his chair out violently, he takes his coat and exits the room. Along the way, he whispers to Mick “I’d keep an eye open”. Exiting the room, the door slams shut, with Mick left in the room alone, little did he know, a dark and rough future lies somewhat ahead.

April 18th – April 24th 2008
“A clear autumn day, a fresh start” Mick thought to himself, 2 years after his father had been brutally murdered by 2 attackers at their eastern Australian home. Why? Mick could only guess. After establishing a household in northern Sydney, NSW, it had come to the point that Mick would take on his own investigation into his father’s murder.

Set out on a mission, Mick travelled far and wide, to his hometown of Townsville, Queensland, where the night that changed Mick’s life occurred. Slowly accelerating down Pittsville Avenue, Cannon Hill, also labelled the ghetto of northern Queensland, Mick stopped, to find himself staring at the old abandoned Queenslander. Shaking his head, he pulled over.

Entering the house, shivers ran down Mick’s spine. Mental flashbacks filled his eyes, picturing the scene of the event. Blood covered the wall of the kitchen, where broken chairs, appliances and sharp cutlery covered the floor. He picked up a chair and a photo sitting on the mantle, and sat at the table, which brought flashbacks of special occasions he celebrated with his family. Placing the photo on the table, he stroked his finger down the frame of the photo of his mother, father and himself. Sitting there, thinking to himself, why this had to happen.

Looking up to catch a glimpse of the room where his life changed, he noticed torn bits of paper leading into another room, beside the kitchen. Pushing his chair out, Mick followed the trail of paper, which led him to the study. A note, pinned to the wall by a nail, Mick pulled it off and examined it closely. Reading it, he finally found the answers he had been looking for; for the years that have passed after his father’s murder. Dropping the note, he rests his forehead in his palms, as the note gently touched the ground.

--------------------------------------------------
.:: OUT-OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ::.

< note: for questions 6, 7, 9 go in-game and type /stats, then read from them [Kicks: ], [Bans: ], [Rppoints: ].>

4. Forum name :: 'Mick'
5. Age :: 15
6. Have you ever been kicked from server? (on this server only; how many times) :: Never been kicked. Nata. Zilch. 0.
7. Have you ever been banned from server? (on this server only; how many times) :: Never been banned, never broken a rule.
8. What other gangs have you been in before? (on this server only) :: None.
9. How many Role-Play points does your account consist of? (on this server; must be min. 2) :: 0 (Exception granted by Johnny, contacted in-game)
10. Do you have a working microphone? :: Yes, I do indeed.
11. Roleplay skill (1-10) :: 9
12. Driving skill (1-10) :: 9
13. Shooting skill (1-10) :: 6 (Lacks because of lag, and no compensation is available)
14. Explain Deathmatch (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) :: Deathmatch, as I see it, is the act of another player killing another, with no particular roleplay reason to do so.
15. Explain Revenge-kill (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) :: Revenge kill, is somewhat like deathmatch, but described as killing a player which has previously killed you for the sole reason of revenge.
16. Explain Metagame (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) :: Metagaming, is the act of using OOC knowledge whilst in a roleplay situation. For example: you've never met this player before, and you use his name whilst speaking in-character, even though he or no one else has ever told you whilst in-character.
17. Explain Powergame (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) :: Powergaming is the attempt of using powers that you would not have in real life. In the game, you have the ability to bunny hop 10ft, which is deemed near to impossible in a real life situation.
18. Do you have drivers license (Yes / No) :: No
18. Do you have firearms license (Yes / No) :: No
20. Do you have flying license (Yes / No) :: No

---------------------------------------------
.:: LAST PART OF APPLICATION ::.

21. Why should we accept you in L.S.P.D. (write 4 lines!) ::
1) I am prepared to commit myself to serving ALL citizens of Los Santos
2) I am loyal to my superiors, and will not disobey commands
3) I am trustworthy and reliable, I will not let you down.
4) I will commit myself 110% and prepared to take the risks necessary in order to protect the community of Los Santos
22. Can you put at least 12 hours a week of work? (answer with yes or no) :: Yes
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I, [ Michael 'Mick' Molloy ] swear that I will be loyal to my team and that I will listen to high-ranked officer's orders and I am ready to risk my life for the safety of LS citizens.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Los Santos Police Department Chief and Server Owner
Los Santos Police Department Chief and Server Owner
Admin

[Application] LSPD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LSPD Application   [Application] LSPD Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:59 am

Mick wrote:

.:: IN-CHARACTER QUESTIONS ::.

1. In-character name :: (Michael) Mick Molloy
2. In-character age :: 24
3. In-character story :: ((Please excuse the length, this is just one of the RP stories I have written, and quite frankly the only one I could find for the use with Mick))

February 16th, 2002
Walking steadily through the shack, the floor boards began to shrill. The footsteps of heavy leather boots were heard from the other room where three, Italian men were waiting impatiently for the renowned Michael ‘Mick’ Molloy. The room was dull, barely lit, as the winter sun crept in through the cracks in the wall.

"When is the joker going to arrive?" One says to another.

"When he gets the call saying that his life is on the line."

When the door suddenly burst open from a forceful kick, a tall, buff figure arose from the darkness of the hallway. A young 23 year-old male approached from the doorway, greeting the three males who stood within the room. Faces covered by darkness, the late-arriving man sat, facing the three others, one sitting, and the other two standing behind with pistols in hand.

The dust could be seen in the light given from the old, rickety lamp, poorly lighting the room. A Cuban cigar was lit, followed by a drag and a puff of smoke filling the room.

“Mick” said the over-weighted Italian male, greeting the late figure with a smirk as he took another drag from his cigar.

Mick replied with a nod.

“About time you arrived ‘ey ya’ joker.”

Followed by a hand signal, the other two males strafed outside the room, followed by a loud shut from the door.

“Now, you know why ya’ here don’t ya’, Mick?”

Mick, once again, replied with a nod.

“Man of many words ‘ey. Well, your father payed us a visit recently,” said the over-weighted Italian male. “… wasn’t all that keen on you turnin’ up here”.

“You should know perfectly why” Mick replied.

“Oh? He finally says something then?” followed by a smart ass comment.

Ignored by Mick, he puts out his cigar, and tosses it onto the floor. Pushing his chair out violently, he takes his coat and exits the room. Along the way, he whispers to Mick “I’d keep an eye open”. Exiting the room, the door slams shut, with Mick left in the room alone, little did he know, a dark and rough future lies somewhat ahead.

April 18th – April 24th 2008
“A clear autumn day, a fresh start” Mick thought to himself, 2 years after his father had been brutally murdered by 2 attackers at their eastern Australian home. Why? Mick could only guess. After establishing a household in northern Sydney, NSW, it had come to the point that Mick would take on his own investigation into his father’s murder.

Set out on a mission, Mick travelled far and wide, to his hometown of Townsville, Queensland, where the night that changed Mick’s life occurred. Slowly accelerating down Pittsville Avenue, Cannon Hill, also labelled the ghetto of northern Queensland, Mick stopped, to find himself staring at the old abandoned Queenslander. Shaking his head, he pulled over.

Entering the house, shivers ran down Mick’s spine. Mental flashbacks filled his eyes, picturing the scene of the event. Blood covered the wall of the kitchen, where broken chairs, appliances and sharp cutlery covered the floor. He picked up a chair and a photo sitting on the mantle, and sat at the table, which brought flashbacks of special occasions he celebrated with his family. Placing the photo on the table, he stroked his finger down the frame of the photo of his mother, father and himself. Sitting there, thinking to himself, why this had to happen.

Looking up to catch a glimpse of the room where his life changed, he noticed torn bits of paper leading into another room, beside the kitchen. Pushing his chair out, Mick followed the trail of paper, which led him to the study. A note, pinned to the wall by a nail, Mick pulled it off and examined it closely. Reading it, he finally found the answers he had been looking for; for the years that have passed after his father’s murder. Dropping the note, he rests his forehead in his palms, as the note gently touched the ground.

.:: OUT-OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ::.

< note: for questions 6, 7, 9 go in-game and type /stats, then read from them [Kicks: ], [Bans: ], [Rppoints: ].>

4. Forum name :: 'Mick'
5. Age :: 15
6. Have you ever been kicked from server? (on this server only; how many times) :: Never been kicked. Nata. Zilch. 0.
7. Have you ever been banned from server? (on this server only; how many times) :: Never been banned, never broken a rule.
8. What other gangs have you been in before? (on this server only) :: None.
9. How many Role-Play points does your account consist of? (on this server; must be min. 2) :: 0 (Exception granted by Johnny, contacted in-game)
10. Do you have a working microphone? :: Yes, I do indeed.
11. Roleplay skill (1-10) :: 9
12. Driving skill (1-10) :: 9
13. Shooting skill (1-10) :: 6 (Lacks because of lag, and no compensation is available)
14. Explain Deathmatch (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) :: Deathmatch, as I see it, is the act of another player killing another, with no particular roleplay reason to do so.
15. Explain Revenge-kill (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) :: Revenge kill, is somewhat like deathmatch, but described as killing a player which has previously killed you for the sole reason of revenge.
16. Explain Metagame (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) :: Metagaming, is the act of using OOC knowledge whilst in a roleplay situation. For example: you've never met this player before, and you use his name whilst speaking in-character, even though he or no one else has ever told you whilst in-character.
17. Explain Powergame (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) :: Powergaming is the attempt of using powers that you would not have in real life. In the game, you have the ability to bunny hop 10ft, which is deemed near to impossible in a real life situation.
18. Do you have drivers license (Yes / No) :: No
18. Do you have firearms license (Yes / No) :: No
20. Do you have flying license (Yes / No) :: No

.:: LAST PART OF APPLICATION ::.

21. Why should we accept you in L.S.P.D. (write 4 lines!) ::
1) I am prepared to commit myself to serving ALL citizens of Los Santos
2) I am loyal to my superiors, and will not disobey commands
3) I am trustworthy and reliable, I will not let you down.
4) I will commit myself 110% and prepared to take the risks necessary in order to protect the community of Los Santos
22. Can you put at least 12 hours a week of work? (answer with yes or no) :: Yes

I, [ Michael 'Mick' Molloy ] swear that I will be loyal to my team and that I will listen to high-ranked officer's orders and I am ready to risk my life for the safety of LS citizens.

Accepted By Chief Johny_Depp[
Back to top Go down
http://lsrp.formyjob.net

[Application] LSPD Application
Page 1 of 1