Los Santos RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos RolePlay

Welcome To Los Santos RolePlay Official Forum [[ 69.197.144.73:7777 ]]

HomeHome  First Read Here .. Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Read Here ..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Los Santos Police Department Chief and Server Owner
Los Santos Police Department Chief and Server Owner
Admin

First Read Here .. Empty
PostSubject: First Read Here ..   First Read Here .. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:54 am

First Read Here .. Lspdpics

[u]When you have applied for L.S.P.D. you can expect one of 3 types of status:
a)ACCEPTED
> Means who have a good application and who will join in LSPD.
b)PENDING
> Means that for some reasons we are still considering does your application fit every rule that it needs to be fit. You will probably recieve an answer in 6 hours days.
c)DENIED
> Means that you did not meet all the rules and you will need to re-apply in 2 days. (But you only got 2 chances, it means your second chance is your last one).

Code:
# APPLICATION STARTS HERE #
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-------------------------------------------
[b][color=green][font=Trebuchet MS].:: IN-CHARACTER QUESTIONS ::.[/font][/color][/b]
-------------------------------------------

1.  [b][i]In-character name[/i][/b] ::
2.  [b][i]In-character age (from 18 to 50)[/i][/b] ::
3.  [b][i]In-character story (50 words, put an effort in it, gramatically must be correct)[/i][/b] ::

--------------------------------------------------
[b][color=green][font=Trebuchet MS].:: OUT-OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ::.[/font][/color][/b]
--------------------------------------------------

< [i]note: [color=yellow]for questions 6, 7, 9 go in-game and type /stats, then read from them [Kicks: ],  [Bans: ], [Rppoints: ].[/color][/i]>

4.  [b][i]Forum name[/i][/b] ::
5.  [b][i]Age[/i][/b] ::
6.  [b][i]Have you ever been kicked from server? (on this server only; how many times)[/i][/b] ::
7.  [b][i]Have you ever been banned from server? (on this server only; how many times)[/i][/b] ::
8.  [b][i]What other gangs have you been in before? (on this server only)[/i][/b] ::
9.  [b][i]How many Role-Play points does your account consist of? (on this server; must be min. 2)[/i][/b] ::
10.  [b][i]Do you have a working microphone? [/i][/b] ::
11.  [b][i]Roleplay skill (1-10)[/i][/b] ::
12.  [b][i]Driving skill (1-10)[/i][/b] ::
13.  [b][i]Shooting skill (1-10)[/i][/b] ::
14.  [b][i]Explain Deathmatch (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words)[/i][/b] ::
15.  [b][i]Explain Revenge-kill (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words)[/i][/b] ::
16.  [b][i]Explain Metagame (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words)[/i][/b] ::
17.  [b][i]Explain Powergame (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words)[/i][/b] ::
18.  [b][i]Do you have drivers license (Yes / No)[/i][/b] ::
18.  [b][i]Do you have firearms license (Yes / No)[/i][/b] ::
20.  [b][i]Do you have flying license (Yes / No)[/i][/b] ::

---------------------------------------------
.:: LAST PART OF APPLICATION ::.
---------------------------------------------

21.  [b][i]Why should we accept you in L.S.P.D. (write 4 lines!)[/i][/b] ::
1)
2)
3)
4)
22.  [b][i]Can you put at least 12 hours a week of work? (answer with yes or no)[/i][/b] ::
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[center]I, [ [b][color=blue]put your name here[/color][/b] ] swear that I will be loyal to my team and that I will listen to high-ranked officer's orders and I am ready to risk my life for the safety of LS citizens.[/center]
# APPLICATION ENDS HERE #

Johny_Deppl Official LSPD Chief

First Read Here .. 2ufdcma
Back to top Go down
http://lsrp.formyjob.net

First Read Here ..
Page 1 of 1