Los Santos RolePlay

Welcome To Los Santos RolePlay Official Forum [[ 69.197.144.73:7777 ]]

HomeHome  Cory_Smith PD Appilcation. Empty  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cory_Smith PD Appilcation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cory_Smith
Police Officer
Police Officer

Cory_Smith PD Appilcation. Empty
PostSubject: Cory_Smith PD Appilcation.   Cory_Smith PD Appilcation. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:41 pm

# APPLICATION STARTS HERE #
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-------------------------------------------
.:: IN-CHARACTER QUESTIONS ::.

1. In-character name ::Cory_Smith
2. In-character age (from 18 to 50) ::24
3. In-character story (50 words, put an effort in it, gramatically must be correct) :: Born in a gang family, I was raised in one of the ghettos streets of Los Santos. Growing up was hard, with school, family, and trying to stay alive. When I turned six years old, I was walking down the street with my parents when my parents were shoot to death in drive-by. Ever since then, I wanted to get back at those who killed my childhood and parents. I knew there was two ways, become a gang member or police. I thought gang would be the way to go, but I was wrong. I was brutally beat up in till police finally recued me and gave me a house. From then I knew I was goanna become a Police Officer, to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen to someone else.

--------------------------------------------------
.:: OUT-OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ::.

< note: for questions 6, 7, 9 go in-game and type /stats, then read from them [Kicks: ], [Bans: ], [Rppoints: ].>

4. Forum name ::Cory_Smith
5. Age ::12
6. Have you ever been kicked from server? (on this server only; how many times) ::N/A (No)
7. Have you ever been banned from server? (on this server only; how many times) ::N/A(no)
8. What other gangs have you been in before? (on this server only) ::N/A (None)
9. How many Role-Play points does your account consist of? (on this server; must be min. 2) ::0
10. Do you have a working microphone? ::no
11. Roleplay skill (1-10) ::8
12. Driving skill (1-10) ::9
13. Shooting skill (1-10) ::8
14. Explain Deathmatch (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) ::Deathmatching is when some kills someone else for no reason.
15. Explain Revenge-kill (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) ::Revenge-Killing someone after you they have killed you.
16. Explain Metagame (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) ::Metagaming is mixture of OOC and IC.

17. Explain Powergame (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) ::Powergaming is doing something impossible, or something that can't be done in IRL.
18. Do you have drivers license (Yes / No) ::Yes
18. Do you have firearms license (Yes / No) ::Yes
20. Do you have flying license (Yes / No) ::No

---------------------------------------------
.:: LAST PART OF APPLICATION ::.

21. Why should we accept you in L.S.P.D. (write 4 lines!) ::
1)I would like to keep the streets of Los Santos clean and safe of criminals.
2)I would like to work in something that helps the community.
3)I like to help out with saving lives.
4)I always enjoyed how cops rescued and helped people.
22. Can you put at least 12 hours a week of work? (answer with yes or no) ::Yes
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I, [ Cory_Smith ] swear that I will be loyal to my team and that I will listen to high-ranked officer's orders and I am ready to risk my life for the safety of LS citizens.

# APPLICATION ENDS HERE #
Back to top Go down
Admin
Los Santos Police Department Chief and Server Owner
Los Santos Police Department Chief and Server Owner
Admin

Cory_Smith PD Appilcation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cory_Smith PD Appilcation.   Cory_Smith PD Appilcation. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Cory_Smith wrote:
# APPLICATION STARTS HERE #

.:: IN-CHARACTER QUESTIONS ::.

1. In-character name ::Cory_Smith
2. In-character age (from 18 to 50) ::24
3. In-character story (50 words, put an effort in it, gramatically must be correct) :: Born in a gang family, I was raised in one of the ghettos streets of Los Santos. Growing up was hard, with school, family, and trying to stay alive. When I turned six years old, I was walking down the street with my parents when my parents were shoot to death in drive-by. Ever since then, I wanted to get back at those who killed my childhood and parents. I knew there was two ways, become a gang member or police. I thought gang would be the way to go, but I was wrong. I was brutally beat up in till police finally recued me and gave me a house. From then I knew I was goanna become a Police Officer, to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen to someone else.

.:: OUT-OF CHARACTER QUESTIONS ::.

< note: for questions 6, 7, 9 go in-game and type /stats, then read from them [Kicks: ], [Bans: ], [Rppoints: ].>

4. Forum name ::Cory_Smith
5. Age ::12
6. Have you ever been kicked from server? (on this server only; how many times) ::N/A (No)
7. Have you ever been banned from server? (on this server only; how many times) ::N/A(no)
8. What other gangs have you been in before? (on this server only) ::N/A (None)
9. How many Role-Play points does your account consist of? (on this server; must be min. 2) ::0
10. Do you have a working microphone? ::no
11. Roleplay skill (1-10) ::8
12. Driving skill (1-10) ::9
13. Shooting skill (1-10) ::8
14. Explain Deathmatch (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) ::Deathmatching is when some kills someone else for no reason.
15. Explain Revenge-kill (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) ::Revenge-Killing someone after you they have killed you.
16. Explain Metagame (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) ::Metagaming is mixture of OOC and IC.

17. Explain Powergame (copied definitions will be refused, explain with your own words) ::Powergaming is doing something impossible, or something that can't be done in IRL.
18. Do you have drivers license (Yes / No) ::Yes
18. Do you have firearms license (Yes / No) ::Yes
20. Do you have flying license (Yes / No) ::No

.:: LAST PART OF APPLICATION ::.

21. Why should we accept you in L.S.P.D. (write 4 lines!) ::
1)I would like to keep the streets of Los Santos clean and safe of criminals.
2)I would like to work in something that helps the community.
3)I like to help out with saving lives.
4)I always enjoyed how cops rescued and helped people.
22. Can you put at least 12 hours a week of work? (answer with yes or no) ::Yes

I, [ Cory_Smith ] swear that I will be loyal to my team and that I will listen to high-ranked officer's orders and I am ready to risk my life for the safety of LS citizens.

# APPLICATION ENDS HERE #

Accepted By Chief Johny_Depp
Back to top Go down
http://lsrp.formyjob.net

Cory_Smith PD Appilcation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos RolePlay :: 
General
 :: 
Factions
 ::