Los Santos RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos RolePlay

Welcome To Los Santos RolePlay Official Forum [[ 69.197.144.73:7777 ]]

HomeHome  Mike Smith | Leader application. Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mike Smith | Leader application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Smith
Los Santos RolePlay Hitman Agency Leader and Server Moderator
Los Santos RolePlay Hitman Agency Leader and Server Moderator

Mike Smith | Leader application. Empty
PostSubject: Mike Smith | Leader application.   Mike Smith | Leader application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:34 am

OOC

First Name: Mike

Last Name: Smith

Role Play Experience: 3 years of roleplaying, 3 of them are in Hitmens Agency, 1 of them as a Hitmens Agency Chief.

why you want to be a Hitman Agency Leader: I'm really motivated, Hitmens are a secret faction, and I know how to keep it secret for a really long time.

What is metagaming? Metagaming is the fact to use OOC knowledge for IC purposes.
Three Examples: Use the usertag above someone's head to call him by his name
Use an information which have been said in the global OOC (/o) chat
Mix thing which have been said in the local OOc chat (/b) with the IC chat.

What is powergaming? Powergaming is the act which force another player to play in your roleplay.
Two Examples: /me runs away while being aimed by 3 MP5 - /me punches Mike.
Three /me Good: /me attempts to kick Mike in the stomach - /me attempts to jump out of the car.
Two /me Bad: /me kicks Mike - /me breaks the handcuff with his gigantic force.
Thre /do Good: /do You can hear music coming out of the car - /do Mike is laying on the ground, also he is bleeding.

What is IRL ? In-real-life, out of the roleplay, out of in character.
Example: /b Yo man, i'm looking at a soccer match, Arsenal are pwning!

If you kicked/banned from this server then tell me the reason (If "yes"): No, ever.
reason: /

Repect the community members and also admins: I'm an admin myself, and I did say that I will respect admins, and also I will respect everyone on the server.

IC

IG Name: Agent 01 - Mike Smith.
IG level: Level 1
Phone: No phone number.
Origin: America.

Make your story (atleast 150 words):

Mike is born in ghetto of Los Angeles, torn by gangs, Mike's life was the hardest one for a child, after he's born, the hospital where his mom and he was throw them away, my and my mum had to live under a bridge, when I was 7, I had to steal money, food, anything to live from shops, this was very hard, cause when I was 13, my mum died, so I learned to live by myself, until an old man told me that I am welcome in his house, I always said that he was my grand-father, but no he wasn't. I've been living with him, when I finally reached 17 years old, I decided to join a kind of gang, which was owning a little shop, and a territory in Los Angeles, but that gang didn't lived so long, some enemies gang reached our shop and territory and whacked all members, I flew away to Los Santos, and decided to start a plain and new life...

Why you want to be a Leader Of Hitman Agency:
My life was hard, that's how I am going to be with my mens, strict and hard, they will recive a strict and hard training, also, I am serious, motivated.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Los Santos Police Department Chief and Server Owner
Los Santos Police Department Chief and Server Owner
Admin

Mike Smith | Leader application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Smith | Leader application.   Mike Smith | Leader application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 am

Mike Smith wrote:
OOC

First Name: Mike

Last Name: Smith

Role Play Experience: 3 years of roleplaying, 3 of them are in Hitmens Agency, 1 of them as a Hitmens Agency Chief.

why you want to be a Hitman Agency Leader: I'm really motivated, Hitmens are a secret faction, and I know how to keep it secret for a really long time.

What is metagaming? Metagaming is the fact to use OOC knowledge for IC purposes.
Three Examples: Use the usertag above someone's head to call him by his name
Use an information which have been said in the global OOC (/o) chat
Mix thing which have been said in the local OOc chat (/b) with the IC chat.

What is powergaming? Powergaming is the act which force another player to play in your roleplay.
Two Examples: /me runs away while being aimed by 3 MP5 - /me punches Mike.
Three /me Good: /me attempts to kick Mike in the stomach - /me attempts to jump out of the car.
Two /me Bad: /me kicks Mike - /me breaks the handcuff with his gigantic force.
Thre /do Good: /do You can hear music coming out of the car - /do Mike is laying on the ground, also he is bleeding.

What is IRL ? In-real-life, out of the roleplay, out of in character.
Example: /b Yo man, i'm looking at a soccer match, Arsenal are pwning!

If you kicked/banned from this server then tell me the reason (If "yes"): No, ever.
reason: /

Repect the community members and also admins: I'm an admin myself, and I did say that I will respect admins, and also I will respect everyone on the server.

IC

IG Name: Agent 01 - Mike Smith.
IG level: Level 1
Phone: No phone number.
Origin: America.

Make your story (atleast 150 words):

Mike is born in ghetto of Los Angeles, torn by gangs, Mike's life was the hardest one for a child, after he's born, the hospital where his mom and he was throw them away, my and my mum had to live under a bridge, when I was 7, I had to steal money, food, anything to live from shops, this was very hard, cause when I was 13, my mum died, so I learned to live by myself, until an old man told me that I am welcome in his house, I always said that he was my grand-father, but no he wasn't. I've been living with him, when I finally reached 17 years old, I decided to join a kind of gang, which was owning a little shop, and a territory in Los Angeles, but that gang didn't lived so long, some enemies gang reached our shop and territory and whacked all members, I flew away to Los Santos, and decided to start a plain and new life...

Why you want to be a Leader Of Hitman Agency:
My life was hard, that's how I am going to be with my mens, strict and hard, they will recive a strict and hard training, also, I am serious, motivated.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://lsrp.formyjob.net

Mike Smith | Leader application.
Page 1 of 1